[TCUG] Bleep and Sweep

  • From: "Tim Clark" <Tim.Clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:30:13 +0100

Can anyone direct me to relevant advice notes or personally advise as to
the minimum stagger required for bleep and sweep to operate. We have a
site at which the units have been deactivated in the central reserve, I
am told they were confusing the users.

I have not previously had any involvement with this facility but
understood that the sound was directional but obviously there are still
limitations. Can anyone offer any advice or personnel experience which
may help ? I have a militant blind group insisting on the reactivation
of these units whatever the cost.

Note: We are a Microsoft Office site.  Our base version is 4.3.  Please make
sure
that files you send can be read in this format.

Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited save unless expressly authorised by the sender.

The information contained in this message is intended for the named
recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if
you
are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering this to the
addressee,
you may not copy, distribute or take action in reliance on it.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender(s)
immediately by telephone. Please also destroy and delete as soon as possible
the message from your computer.