[TCUG] Re: Above ground stopline detectors

  • From: "Pat Gregory" <patrick.gregory2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:42:04 +0100

Peter,

Without prejudice, the best fit and forget I've used is the AIMs unit. =
Once
installed correctly and fully tightened (including 2nd securing bolts) =
it
works very well. I believe that the video units that are available are a =
lot
more reliable now, but any unit that requires a laptop or palm to set =
up,
and requires resetting if knocked out of alignment, is a bit labour
intensive.

Regards

Pat Gregory
Director