[tccrockets] Re: 2014 - Nike Smoke Drag Race - DA2014

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 19:35:47 -0700

So we had a great DA 2014 Nike Smoke Drag race. One of the things about
moving them up to ear-level on the pads is that you hear the sound of
freedom like that.
So who has videos, pictures, and of course the final verdict on the winner?
Aidan mentioned he may have one, I think he and Cliff have some high
framerate video we'd all like to see :-)

I just finished cleaning my original (winning) bird, she's had over a dozen
flights on K2045 and may be retired until next year :-)

-james