[tccrockets] Re: DA Treasurer's Report

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCC chat <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 19:21:03 -0700

Thanks Richard,

That's wonderful!

Yes, thank you Mike for showing up and agreeing to be our new vendor and
again a shout out to everyone else who helped - I couldn't have asked for a
better time and launch!

But Richard, I really hate the last part - I'm not sure if I'm happy or
upset that they caught this guy before you had a chance to show him the
meaning of the make my day law! :-)

-James