[tcb] Re: the newest update(bet your getting tired of them)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:54:48 -0500

ouch that sounds painful

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: the newest update(bet your getting tired of them)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:46:36 -0500

OK, that's the old crayola trick. If all else fails, melt a crayola on the nut.

At 01:39 PM 5/25/2006, you wrote:
I have been using Kroil for several years.
It is harder to find than PB or Nut Buster.
But I think it works better than any of the other spray stuff.
And I like the way it smells when you burn it off with a torch to get
the nut off with hot wax.......

On May 25, 2006, at 1:17 PM, Will Wood wrote:

I dated a chick called that once ;-)

From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] the newest update(bet your getting
tired of them)
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:59:16 -0500

so some of you may of seen. hershey now has 3
coats of wax on him, brakes
are all done but one due to a collapsed line, get
my generator in
tomorrow so that means motor will be done
tomorrow. the wife started
making curtains for it. they look pretty bitchin',
brown paisley
material. i have just about emptied a bottle of
409 on the interior
trying to get all the funk out of it. i have
vacuumed it out.

friday i drive it and next saturday (June 3) i go
camping for the first
time in it.

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
Download today - it's
FREE!

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
Download today - it's FREE!

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Praise The Lowered