[tcb] Re: the newest update(bet your getting tired of them)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:48:06 -0500

it's the lube of the gods, wonderful stuff.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: the newest update(bet your getting tired of them)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:40:53 -0500

I am surprised that a man like you would not know about PB (Walmart). You may recognize it when you see the can. Chuck calls it Jungle Juice. I don't know about 10 minutes, but spray it on, give the part a couple of light whacks with a hammer, leave it alone for a while, sometimes overnight, and it will often work. It is good enough to be the last try before heat.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sammie Smith" <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:46:18 -0500

You guys keep talking about PB blaster. What is it, what's it supposed to do, and where can you get it? This from a guy who spent 45 minutes removing a brake adjuster from it's socket yesterday on the rear of a bug.
Was the most stuck one I have ever seen.
Sammie

At 09:46 AM 5/24/2006, you wrote:
so update for today. electrical is all checked out lights shine. pb blast scored again when getting the light bulb out of the rusty socket on the left front blinker. got all the blinkers working, got the brakes working. headlights work, brights really work, reverse lights don't work (well it isn't perfect), checked to make sure the ignition wire works and it does, green light works, red light works. she is ready for a motor.

From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:59:16 -0500

so some of you may of seen. hershey now has 3 coats of wax on him, brakes are all done but one due to a collapsed line, get my generator in tomorrow so that means motor will be done tomorrow. the wife started making curtains for it. they look pretty bitchin', brown paisley material. i have just about emptied a bottle of 409 on the interior trying to get all the funk out of it. i have vacuumed it out.

friday i drive it and next saturday (June 3) i go camping for the first time in it.