[tcb] Re: the newest update(bet your getting tired of them)

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:08:34 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

http://www.pbblaster.com/store/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=1

Wally-World carries it as do most FLAPS. Your 45 minute removal could have
been reduced to about 45 SECONDS after using this stuff. I had a lug nut on
a parts bus that had been painted and was rusted on solid. I BENT a heavy
duty 4-way lug wrench trying to remove that nut. Tried WD-40, heat, and a
big hammer. No motion at all. Sprayed it with PB! and tapped it a few times
with the hammer. Let it sit an hour and sprayed it again. Then removed the
lug nut with no more effort than any other at a regular tire change.

Gerald