[tcb] Re: the newest update(bet your getting tired of them)

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 11:36:03 -0500

yea feel much better, voice is almost completely back, still crackin' alittle. i almost sound as if i am going through puberty again. oh well, i am going camping next week so i need a camper.

i just printed out the wiring diagram on the samba and am trying to think about what i saw comming out of the transmission last night. seems as if there is just a wire missing. probably just stops right where the fuse is supposed to hook up. how big is the fuse supposed to be? 8amp probably huh?

From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: the newest update(bet your getting tired of them)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

Man, you're well on your way to having a great daily
driver!
Reverse lights not working, check the switch and
wiring from the front of the tranny (easier with the
motor out)to the coil.
Mine STILL don't work, but I'm gonna fix that one dese
days!
You must be feelin' better, too!