[tcb] Re: an interesting extraction

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:00:25 -0700 (PDT)

I also agree that Rain X is the best option I have found besides not driving in
the rain.  I purchased the new blades after I ran a new wiring harness and
discovered that my original and crusty wiper motors worked after all.  Amazing
what electric motors can do when they actually receive some electricity.

Comedian Eskimo--As far as the dentite jokes, I need some good ones.  Looking
forward to it!

Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:08:09 -0700
From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

.ExternalClass DIV
{}

Not an expert on blades, but WW has a replacement blade that is for all buses
through 67.

http://www.wolfsburgwest.com/cart/DetailsList.cfm?ID=211955425C