[tcb] Re: an interesting extraction

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:54:38 -0500

I haven't used the original arms or blades for a long time. I found that the
arms and blades from my '68 Ghia work perfectly and are the perfect size. They
are not stock, of course, and if you want to stay vintage (understandable),
then go back to the originals that hardly work. At BNNTA I saw a couple of
busses with safaris that don't use the one eyed duck, they just push the blade
down when they open their windows and push them back up when it rains. That's
what I do.