[tcb] Re: Safe show?

  • From: brent brendemuehl <vw_too@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 18:20:22 -0700 (PDT)

A big high five, Amen, and anything else that I can think of.  Good list Gerald!

"Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  There just needs
to be a set of rules printed up and posted/handed out.

Kick-out rules, not "we'll ask you to calm down" rules.

Public intoxication can't be one of them. A *LOT* of non-bothersome
people at the show were drinking.

Public assholeishness while intoxicated can.

Something like the following:

The following are conditions that *will* cause you to be *told* to leave
the park.

1. If *your car* is reported for racing or doing "burn outs". Regardless
of who is driving.

2. If *you* are reported for racing or doing "burn outs". Regardless of
who's car you are driving.

3. If you start a fight or "egg on" two individuals to the point that
they fight each other.

4. If you become annoying to the point that several people report you
for bad behavior when intoxicated.

5. If you are caught driving around the park while intoxicated (no, we
won't have a breathalyzer, but if you can barely stand up you shouldn't
be driving).

6. Anything else that may endanger the safety of other participants or
cause a significant, unreasonable, disturbance.

7. (add as necessary)

**
Please note that if you are visibly intoxicated when you are told to
leave the park we *will* call the police to remove you safely unless you
have a sober driver to escort you off the premises.

The park rangers and our staff will be given your description and the
license number from your car and hey will call the police should you
attempt to re-enter the park.
**

G2