[tcb] Re: Safe show?

  • From: Katrina <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 12:49:43 -0700

Hahaha Ninja Neil. Kinda catchy.
Shhh turn down the music here comes Neil. That's too funny. Put that away here
comes Ninja Neil.
Stop looking at him he's a Ninja Neil.
It will be dark and we're all having a great time, then he appears out of the
darkness, saying....
"You know alcohol makes you deaf to yourself."
Gosh this is getting really silly. Ninja Neil...LOL...

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/