[tcb] Re: Safe show?

  • From: Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 13:27:45 -0700 (PDT)

That IS kinda funny!  Naw, I would not be lurkin'
around campsites...I've got a 10,000candle power light
I'd walk around with...High visibility!
I figure a little music would be alright at the bottom
o' the hill...just no burnouts/drag races...
Maybe there is an area that could be set aside for
burnouts, but none after 10:00...
What ever it takes to keep the Classic, well, ah,
classic!

=== message truncated ===

Be a better friend, newshound, and