[talks-uk] Re: delays with new eloquence and talks

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:03:24 +0100

Hi Eleanor,

You didn't install the latest Eloquence on your N97, that's why it is saying
not supported, but it still works.

Get the latest version from the archive on our site, http://www.comproom.co.uk
and install it.  Make sure Eloquence is not speaking when you update.

From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/04/2010 5:40 am

Hi all.

Not sure if this has been covered before but I have a Nokia N82 and have
recently upgraded from Talks 3 to Talks 5.

I find the newest version of Eloquewnce quite slow, particularly when
sending text messages so I downgraded Eloquence to version ending in 117
rather than 123.  I have found it much faster over all.

Anyone else had this problem?

Regards

Graham
Graham Page