[talks-uk] Re: Wayfinder

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:50:29 -0000

Hi Barbara.

While I think Wayfinder is a good product, the documentation and tutorials
available are in my opinion rubbish.  There is a manual which contains various
little inaccuracies which you can never the less use to find out most of the
functions.  An audio tutorial would be of real value though as I think it would
encourage many more people to give wayfinder a go thus increasing sales.

It undoubtedly represents the best value solution available at the moment
however.

Regards

Graham