[talks-uk] Re: Wayfinder?

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:45:38 +0100

Hi Peter,

I'm not the best person on list to answer your question as I've never used Wayfinder but here goes. Wayfinder will surely help as many VI people use it and it's designed for such tasks. There's even an optimised version for VI users of Wayfinder called Wayfinder Access or something along these lines. Wayfinder is a cheaper alternative for other navigating devices which are specially designed for the blind such as Trekker from Humanware. However, the latter would have probably more features as it's a stand alone product. For more info visit wayfinder.co.uk and humanware.com. There ought to be a proper comparison between these two products somewhere online other than the swift statements I've just made :).

HTH,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: <plsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>