[tabi] Re: Quick notice

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 14:14:36 -0500

I do think Lynn's point was one of shared discrimination, and it's a
point I've made in conversations to others: that blind people have a lot
in common with black people (or any other minority) because we face the
same issues of prejudice and discrimination, and we're constantly having
to work hard to change the minds of society; a lot of times we must rely
on the law to protect our rights when we can't convince people to treat
us fairly.  Also, we must rely on each other for support in getting
through the tough times until society comes around.