[tabi] Re: Quick notice

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:48:39 -0500

Kevin,

Again, I can't believe that going into the Mall is as expensive as they say and
it should go there every day.   Not only for possible shoppers, but aren't they
trying to get the general public to ride the bus, so:  why don't the consider a
very large employer like all those that work at the mall.

Even with the draw backs, we have been screaming for years to grow out of the
hub and spoke system and have busses on the main drags, so don't for get those
of us that are in favor of the change.

William

PS, this time I didn't call you David.   lol