[tabi] Re: Quick notice

  • From: "Charles Atkins" <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 11:09:01 -0500

If you start off like that,

we would have to ride with it that way for a long time.

Everyone knows how much time it takes the politicians to redo things or, for them to improve on them.

You would think they would know not to accept a transportation system that wasn't entirely structured with every feature necessary in place for the protection and safety of all passengers but have a look at how not much had such been taken in to consideration and,

who would think that in Florida's capital city the transportation system would have so many inaccessible and under developed bus stops endangering the very lives of taxpaying customers from all walks of life could be passable and allowed to function for any one as it does.

If they will plan to make money, then, they would.

Were they to add always to what has been built, making all of that safer, making riding possibilities pervade and, plan a ride from anywhere to anywhere at all times, they would make more money for running the government and customers could park their cars in the driveways or leave them in their garages when traveling to and from about town, people wouldn't mind feeding in to the system.

People just don't want to get bogged down stalling too long when it is that they're ready to move on. When weekends came,

everybody could do more extended trips out of town, visiting neighboring communities far more often than they do at the present time.

Tourists would hear about how easy it is moving about in the capital city and would do more visiting spending money and all.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>