[tabi] Re: Quick notice

  • From: "djrogers0628" <djrogers0628@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:36:54 -0500

Absolutely not, Kevin!!!!!!!  That limits our access to the goods and services
at the mall.   Often, because we have to work harder to be as effective as our
sighted colleagues, we are too tired to do the mall after work.

Star Metro is wasting tons of money in Dial-a-Ride training new part-time
drivers who leave, if they don't get in trouble for drugs or something, leave
when they find better jobs.

If Star Metro limits us to Saturdays-only in the mall, I'll be there
demonstrating with everyone else.

Please forgive me:  I'm not trying to sound racist here, but it seems that
areas of Tallahassee that are predominantly black, have had heaps of money put
into their laps, and we are only asking for the right to access the goods and
services Tallahassee has to offer.

Besides, since Tallahassee is the state capital, it should be leading the way
not sticking its own nose up its backside to provide even less service than we
have now.

Darla J. Rogers, B.A. M.S.

Home phone #:  850-329-7437

Do not allow someone else to be a priority in your life while allowing yourself
to be an option in theirs.--Ani Difranco