[tabi] Re: Demonstrations of the New Mac OS Lion!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 15:31:55 -0400

Yes, you would have to have a copy of windows and some kind of windows
screen reader. Either buy one use it in the demo or already have it or use a
free one like NVDA! If you already have a windows PC with a copy of Windows
then you are set all you need to do is remove it from that Windows PC or buy
another licensing for it.

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx