[tabi] Re: Demonstrations of the New Mac OS Lion!

  • From: "Adam Gaffney" <gaffney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 08:26:15 -0400

The office 2011 for the mac is not voice over accessible unfortunatly. Numbers is the apple answer to excel and that works much better. I do wish the MS office suite worked on the mac. I've been pretty happy with my mac mini and really like the mac books I've been using at work .

--
"The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be
made to understand it."

-        Confucius ca. 480 B.C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>