[tabi] Re: Demonstrations of the New Mac OS Lion!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 03:17:01 -0400

Hi, no the MS office suite is not Vo accessible but you can run I think it
is called parallels or boot camp on the mac and still have your full blown
windows. So you can have with a software run windows side by side Mac OS or
use Boot camp and Boot to windows on the Mac. So you can have one PC running
both Mac OS and Windows on it. I will give some helpful links below.

http://www.parallels.com/landingpage/dskd75-2/?source=g_us&gclid=CI3Zkcz-pao
CFcTD7Qod0UQIWg

http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/overview.html

http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/

I think you will find these links above very useful.

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx