[tabi] Re: Demonstrations of the New Mac OS Lion!

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 02:58:00 -0400

Yes, this is true that MS Office is not accessible to Mac users and wish MS
would make their MS office accessible on Mac. It is up to MS to do this as
just like others have to make their stuff accessible to Vo . The API is out
there and there forth MS if wanted could easily Make it accessible to Vo.
But I assume they figure if you really want MS Office then you will buy
windows. My solution would be to run windows on  Mac either in boot camp or
in one of the virtual software that allows you to run windows beside your
Mac OS that way you have Mac and windows side by side or like I say do boot
camp and just boot to windows on the Mac. But it still would be nice to have
it accessible to VO. But this being said Apple has to step up on it on
Office suite and make it more Vo accessible for it Office suite has
accessibilty problems also. JST

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx