[survived-dfw] Re: :>

  • From: Emil Moldovan <emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:04:00 +0200

How much does it cost this special deal per month?

Pe 09.12.2014 17:55, svoogle a scris:

Thanks, Emil :-)

Yes, it's Rainmaker. A special deal for Authority Members with a 14-days trial.

Awesome stuff but u can't use 3-party plugins. Which I think is pretty good when you are forced to not overload your blog with a ton of plugins.

So far it works great and easy. Plus, I could cancel Scribe now because it's included in Rainmaker...

I think I keep the account :-)

Sven

Am 09.12.2014 13:12 schrieb "Emil Moldovan" <emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx>>:

    Dear fellow padawan,

    I've got a message from the Master to you:

    "A very good job you did! Excellent this site looks!"

    (Master Yoda)

    Is it running on Rainmaker platform? Did you had a special offer
    as a copyblogger subscriber for the newrainmaker? Because
    otherwise for me it seemed to be a bit too expensive? Are you
    pleased with it? This is another thing I try for some time to set
    up properly, meaning a well working Wordpress environment
    (framework, optimized and flexible enough themes, good design
    options, etc.)

    Cheers,

    Emil

    Pe 09.12.2014 12:32, Sven v. S. a scris:
    Dear fellow resident patients,

    I´ve set up the blog yesterday and you´re the first humans on
    earth seeing how it will look like soon :)

    http://note.io/1z1SRjJ

    It´s just the construct. These days I´ll fine-tune it.

    Have a great day,
    Sven
--
    Gran Canaria Travel Guide
    adventuregrancanaria.com <http://adventuregrancanaria.com/>

    „Ello.co“ <https://ello.co/svoogle> Google Plus
    <https://plus.google.com/+SvenDings> Twitter
    <https://twitter.com/SvenDings> Instagram
    <http://instagram.com/svoogle> Facebook
    <https://www.facebook.com/adventuregrancanaria> Pinterest
    <http://www.pinterest.com/svoogle/>

    Acest email a fost scanat contra virușilor de către programul
    antivirus Avast.

---
Acest email a fost scanat contra virușilor de către programul antivirus Avast.