[survived-dfw] Re: :>

  • From: Emil Moldovan <emilmoldovan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 15:11:48 +0200

Dear fellow padawan,

I've got a message from the Master to you:

"A very good job you did! Excellent this site looks!"

(Master Yoda)

Is it running on Rainmaker platform? Did you had a special offer as a
copyblogger subscriber for the newrainmaker? Because otherwise for me it
seemed to be a bit too expensive? Are you pleased with it? This is
another thing I try for some time to set up properly, meaning a well
working Wordpress environment (framework, optimized and flexible enough
themes, good design options, etc.)

Cheers,

Emil

Pe 09.12.2014 12:32, Sven v. S. a scris:
Dear fellow resident patients,

I?ve set up the blog yesterday and you?re the first humans on earth
seeing how it will look like soon :)

http://note.io/1z1SRjJ

It?s just the construct. These days I?ll fine-tune it.

Have a great day,
Sven
--

Gran Canaria Travel Guide
adventuregrancanaria.com <http://adventuregrancanaria.com/>

<https://ello.co/svoogle> Google Plus
<https://plus.google.com/+SvenDings> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/SvenDings> Instagram
<http://instagram.com/svoogle> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/adventuregrancanaria> Pinterest
<http://www.pinterest.com/svoogle/>

---
Acest email a fost scanat contra virușilor de către programul antivirus Avast.