[survived-dfw] Re: :>

  • From: svoogle <svoogle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DFW Survivors <survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 15:55:52 +0000

Thanks, Emil :-)

Yes, it's Rainmaker. A special deal for Authority Members with a 14-days
trial.

Awesome stuff but u can't use 3-party plugins. Which I think is pretty good
when you are forced to not overload your blog with a ton of plugins.

So far it works great and easy. Plus, I could cancel Scribe now because
it's included in Rainmaker...

I think I keep the account :-)

Sven