[survived-dfw] Re: Answers to Emil's questions on Email Marketing and Courses

  • From: Charlie Bannister <charlie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 18:11:48 +0000

Glad you’re feeling better, James.

Hope I’m not hearing "bah humbug" from you, Andree? If so, go and watch Elf
again…

The club sounds great, but I’m not sure I can justify that amount of coin until
I’m actually depending on my writing skills to build a business. If there’s a
low-cost introduction, I’ll definitely give it a go, though.

Charlie