[survived-dfw] Re: Answers to Emil's questions on Email Marketing and Courses

  • From: "Sven v. S." <svoogle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 17:31:23 +0000

No problem. We all have to fill up the fridge :D

(...and fantastic that you feel better :) )

200 bucks...puh...That´s about 1,050 pampers :|

Can you confirm that it´s The Elite Club and they´ll roll out the red carpet when we knock the doors? =)

--

Gran Canaria Travel Guide
adventuregrancanaria.com <http://adventuregrancanaria.com/>

<https://ello.co/svoogle> Google Plus <https://plus.google.com/+SvenDings> Twitter <https://twitter.com/SvenDings> Instagram <http://instagram.com/svoogle> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/adventuregrancanaria> Pinterest <http://www.pinterest.com/svoogle/>

Damn Fine Words schrieb:
Without wanting to throw my own hat in the ring (but that's kind of exactly what I'm doing here), if you're interested in more of the doing side of things, and want to focus on taking action, without losing the learning side of things, then the Damn Fine Writers Club might be a perfect match.

www. damnfinewritersclub.com <http://damnfinewritersclub.com>