[survived-dfw] Re: Answers to Emil's questions on Email Marketing and Courses

  • From: Andree Kehn <andreekehn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: survived-dfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 12:43:39 -0500

I'm so pumped about the Damn Fine Writing Club. I'm going to wait for January,
not just for th trial (although, duh, that is amazing) but also because
December- ugh, holidays.

Is there anything we need to do to make sure we are hearing about the trial
special?

Thanks for the Drip Campaign pdf. I will use it when creating my newsletter
series for folks who sign up for my newsletter at the bridal show!