[studiorecorder] Re: record-insert, clipping, and looping questions

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:42:50 -0500

the "clipped" message means that some of what you recorded was clipped because it was too high in level. You may not hear it, doesn't mean that it wasn't missing. Clipping in that context means literally too high to record so it is clipped, like a barber clipping your hair. :)

on Friday 4/22/2011 03:27 PM, Tyler said:
Well, when you hit "record insert", it inserts something. For example, if it says "this is Studio Recorder!", right after "this is", you could say "a new version of", making it "this is a new version of Studio Recorder". If you want to mix voicals, you have to hold Shift and press A, then
regular "record". It's called arming.

--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Mostly Cloudy, 37°F Wind:E-080° at 15mph gusting to 18mph
He who allows oppression, shares the crime.

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F