[studiorecorder] Re: Studio Recorder beta issue

  • From: Curtis Delzer <curtis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:47:17 -0500

<grin> buy it, that is the only suggestion available. It is worthy of support, definitely, since it is the only really truly accessible with speech, and I do mean completely accessible with speech program we have. and hey, I've been a struggling musician too, and own it. So, put a few dollars away each week until you can buy it. Or, use GoldWave at $50 wi8th it's learning curve, or audacity for free, and learn it. :)

depends on your tenacity I guess and ability to save your dollars.

Curtis Delzer.
HS.

to download the Haven cell phone  tour.
in part or in whole
http://www.mysticplace.info/audio/haven

for 6000 plus ring tones.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/wch4yb

on Friday 4/22/2011 03:37 PM, Tyler said:
Hi, Studio Recorder fans. I like editing with Studio Recorder, being a musician, I get to sample and mix. However, we probably will never afford Studio Recorder, and those so called
"betas" only last so long. Any suggestions?

--
Currently in Fessenden, North Dakota Mostly Cloudy, 37°F Wind:E-080° at 15mph gusting to 18mph When you get upset, remember it takes 42 muscles to frown, and only 4 to extend your middle finger.

Curtis Delzer
W B 6 H E F