[studiorecorder] Re: record-insert, clipping, and looping questions

  • From: Tyler <programmer651@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:27:54 -0400

Well, when you hit "record insert", it inserts something. For example, if it
says "this is Studio
Recorder!", right after "this is", you could say "a new version of", making it
"this is a new version of
Studio Recorder". If you want to mix voicals, you have to hold Shift and press
A, then
regular "record". It's called arming.