[stamp] Should we combine with FSN?

  • From: Erik Thulin <ethulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 06:56:52 -0700

I was approached by leaders of FSN (FIRST Scouting Network) asking me to
combine STAMP with their project. FSN would be less pointed towards
statistical analysis and more towards general scouting. They are also more
about sharing the scouting data for all teams to see. So, do you want to
combine STAMP and FSN or keep working on STAMP?

- Erik

--
Unless otherwise noted the content of this message is licensed under a:
Creative Commons Attribution, Share Alike License. CreativeCommons.org