[stamp] Re: starting point

  • From: Erik Thulin <ethulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:34:37 -0700

There is. I will be posting the code that team 492 used last year which is
what we will be basing this year's off of. But I must stress that this is a
very rudimentary base and there are a lot of things that will be messed
with/added. I am not really sure what you mean requirement docs or diagrams,
could you elaborate?

Thanks for your support,
- Erik

--
Unless otherwise noted the content of this message is licensed under a:
Creative Commons Attribution, Share Alike License. CreativeCommons.org