[stamp] Re: Should we combine with FSN?

  • From: Ryan McElroy <ryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:44:21 -0700

Worked for me.

What is FSN, besides the obvious moniker of FIRST Scouting Network?

~Ryan

Erik Thulin wrote:

I am attempting to forward this message to the stamp mailing list, if it goes through try sending another message typed after this date.

 - Erik

From: Brandon Ripley < Brandon.Ripley@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Brandon.Ripley@xxxxxxxxxx>>
To: "'stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>'" <stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:30:49 -0500
Subject: RE: [stamp] Should we combine with FSN?
I would expect there are enough similarities between the two projects that
we would both benefit from combining forces. Is there a specification
document for the FSN yet? Has that been around for a while or is that
project also very green? Do we have enough people on board at this point to
start outlining the specific requirements for STAMP and architecting the
database and data collection methods?

I plan on reading through a PHP book in the next week to learn the language
and then I am going to disseminate that to the other team members. I should
have 2-3 students allocated to work on this project and the sooner we can
start, the better.

Brandon