[sparkscoffee] Re: Attention gun owners and non gun owners

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 19:35:46 GMT

Staney, Carrying a concealed weapon is a pain in the ass. I let my concealed
carry permit lapse and stopped carrying several years ago. But now, with the
vey real Islamic terrorist threat facing us, I have reconsidered and am
renewing my permit. Recent history has shown that this Islamic diesease is real
and eruptng everywhere. My advice is to ask yourself if you really belive you
cold talk your way out when confronted by these rabid animals.
The answer of course is no. There are no guarntees in combat. But when
considering the alternatives (like having your head chopped off), I would
rather make a fight of it. But you will have to make that decision for
yourself. Buy a reliable handgun and take a self defense shooting course.
Practice shooting unill you can put three rounds in a one inch group at 20
feet.Then hope you will never have to use this skill. JS