[sparkscoffee] Re: Attention gun owners and non gun owners

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 00:23:56 -0500

I am not nit picking. I just want to know what kind of arms they were told
or allowed to arm themselves with.

You said arms, not firearms.

Arms consists of weapons, including firearms.

I thought private firearms were prohibited, I believe you told us this.

Can Israeli citizens have firearms? If yes, is it all citizens, ir just
some?

I thought all citizen firearms were forbidden.

So update us on Israeli firearms.

Good for them if they can protect themselves from attacks.

73

DR
On Dec 13, 2015 6:01 PM, "Redacted sender sblumen123 for DMARC" <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DR
Sorry, you are nit picking, Israel citizens not only have arms and
those who don't are encouraged to get them and I suppose hand
guns are the most practical.

Stan