[sparkscoffee] Re: Attention gun owners and non gun owners

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 12:42:24 -0500

Dummy
Because of your blocking you wouldn't be making this post if someone not
on your blocking list hadn't responded to my post and the same with DRs posts.

Next your first sentince is stupid and an obvious lie.

Next again, if you and others are not carrying a gun when leaving your houses
then you and others are not prepared for mass shooters or any other kind of
armed criminal when out on the town. If the weather was cooler would you take a
gun??

The humble feller that believes blockers are schmucks

From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123" for DMARC)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 12:55:51 -0500

John Schalestock
Since you are the leading military tough guy here and generally
looked upon as an example setter, how often and under what
circumstances do you take your "heat" with you when leaving home?

Stanley