[soapcraft] Soap swap

  • From: Ross Spencer <galahad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 15:38:02 +1300

I have been involved in a few swaps in the past so I would be happy to be
administrator

Not keen on a themed swap this round.  Would prefer to use what I have in
stock at the moment

First steps:

Let me know if you would like to commit to participating

Let us all know what number of soaps you would prefer to swap 3-5 is a good
number

Next if we get enough support:

Send the agreed number of soaps to me by 20th February

It would be great if you could include a blank postage bag with your soap
(large enough to fit the number of soaps being sent on).  I will absorb the
postage

Assuming everyone has sent their soap, I will divide up and send back to you
random soaps from other participants (3-5 depending on what we agree on)

Ross Spencer

24 Ocean View Place

Rakaia Huts

RD3 Leeston