[soapcraft] Re: Soap swap

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 21:57:36 +1300

Kia ora

Gees so many questions, ross!i received my soap today too, nz post is back
in my good books! Not sure if I am ready for this critique thing..and u want
total honesty too!..just kidding, its all good (I think!)the soaps look very
interestring/great to see such a range..

Arohanui
Mandy Coleman
Mokihinui Mansions
36-56 Lewis Street