[soapcraft] Re: Soap swap

  • From: "Jan Abernethy" <janabernethy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 15:48:06 +1200

Rosie

At least your experimenting, that's good, my batch is the 2nd batch I've
ever made so not too much experimenting for me.  I'm not totally excited
about mine either - and I'm looking forward to the feedback, of what's not
right with it.  I'm hoping mine is OK too, but it's all done now, so that's
that.  Roll on next soap swap when I have some knowledge under my belt.

Jan