[soapcraft] Soap swap

  • From: Louise Shing <louiseshing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:53:38 +1300

Hi Liz

I've never done a soap swap before.  I assumed that it was one bar of soap
for each participant and was a little puzzled by the 3 that was being talked
about.  It wasn't until Gina spelled it out that I clicked and realised that
(after looking at my stock piles of soap) I'd have to do another 2 batches
to get some decent soaps (not happy with some of the colours).

I think 18 is a bit too much.  I'm quite happy to do 2, ie for 6 people x 2
batches of soap = 12 soaps - sort of as an in between measure.

I'll go along with whatever the majority decide.

Cheers
Louise