[soapcraft] Re: Soap swap

  • From: "Mandy Coleman" <mok.mansions@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:12:36 +1300

Kia ora koutou

I too have never done a soapswap before and just thought you would send the
amount of bars of soap as people and every1 would get 1 of each person's
soap...so if we have 5 people then we send 5 soaps and they could all be the
same as they would go to different people, actually u would only have to
send 4 soaps if you had 5 people cos u don't want your own back..anyway so
tell me what the kaupapa ie philosophy, reason for actually doing the
soapswap, sorry to ask the dumbest question!because the answer to this
question affects my opinion on how many soaps we should swap! thanks

Arohanui
Mandy Coleman
Mokihinui Mansions
36-56 Lewis Street