[soapcraft] Colour

  • From: "Gina Roberts" <gkroberts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:49:32 +1300

Very cool Ross.  You are on to the colouring.  To be honest I really
struggle with colouring.  I just can't ever seem to get what I really want.
Some people are opposed to dyes but I like working with them.  I discovered
in the early days that the customer didnt want the same coloured soap even
if you had used different ingrediants.......so hence the colour and a
balance between natural and not so natural.  Though thats another debatable
topic.

Gina