[soapcraft] Re: Colour

  • From: Soapcraft <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 15:54:21 +1200

Hi Jan when you say drop do you mean a pinch as its a powder or drops.  That
would be helpful to know.

Hissing does not sound right.  I have never had a hissing experience.  Where
did your water come from?  Where did your caustic come from?  Theres so many
variants.

I have this awful feeling that you are trying to use Aromatics melt and pour
colours??  Please confirm.  If so you will never colour cold process with
it.

But let me tell you now unless I have made the same soap over and over you
do not always get what you think you are going to get.  That¹s half the
challenge.

Anyhow some more info would be good.