[soapcraft] Re: Colour

  • From: "Jan Abernethy" <janabernethy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <soapcraft@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 16:13:30 +1200

Hi Gina

About ½ of the little plastic bottle.  The colour is the liquid, I think I
bought the wrong stuff.

My first batch of soap made last week was exactly the same ingredients apart
from the colour.  The water is lavender hydrosol from our lavender oil
distillation and was the same as used last week. Caustic soda same,
everything same except the colour.

Do you think it will set?

Regards Jan