[sleafordbka] Re: Nuc

  • From: Steve Pickard <steve_pickard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 11:42:12 +0100

Hi Simon - really please to hear that.

The source was the daughter of a friend who was told on a recent inspection, so
prehaps the location was distorted in the re-telling - hope no offence taken.

Steve

Subject: [sleafordbka] Re: Nuc
From: sicroson@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:54:27 +0100
CC: andy.wattam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: steve_pickard@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steve, i dont know where you heard this rumour but i have not been told that
there is EFB at Cranwell. As the only beekeeper at Cranwell im sure i would
have been told - there is however a concern over EFB in the Sleaford area and
inspectors are working with those concerned.

Best wishes
Simon Croson
sicroson@xxxxxx
www.sicroson.com

On 28 May 2011, at 13:39, Steve Pickard wrote:

Hi Simon

Hope all is well.  I heard a nasty rumour yesterday that there was EFB at
Cranwell, do hope it isnt true, and especially its not any of yours.

I may be in the market for another nuc soon, how are you fixed?

Steve