[sleafordbka] Re: Nuc

  • From: simon croson <sicroson@xxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Pickard <steve_pickard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 13:54:27 +0100

Steve, i dont know where you heard this rumour but i have not been told that
there is EFB at Cranwell. As the only beekeeper at Cranwell im sure i would
have been told - there is however a concern over EFB in the Sleaford area and
inspectors are working with those concerned.

Best wishes
Simon Croson
sicroson@xxxxxx
www.sicroson.com