[sleafordbka] Domain Name

  • From: martin robinson <martinrobinson26@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Beekeeping <Sleafordbka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:36:25 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,
It has been suggest that Sleaford Beekeepers obtain their own domain name for
our website. The costing for this is £6 for two years this would provide email
addresses for the association and make the web more accessible, promoting the
Sleaford District. I am canvassing opinion on this matter. All comments
welcomed...within reason. We would like if possible to give the go ahead this
weekend, so if there are no real issues the committee would like to authorising
the go ahead this weekend.
Regards
Martin Robinson Treasurer